Super Cheems


#1 Super Cheems NFT

When I was 15 I discovered the crypto world, I was fascinated by this new technology.
6 months later I decided to make my first NFT with a very basic concept: draw my favorite meme. At the beginning I had the idea of making a pixel art, but it was not easy because I didn't have the necessary tools for the job and I didn't have enough financial resources, so I drew with what I had available.
- Cardano:
I chose Cardano because I think that next year (2022) will be very good for the project, and, in MY OPINION, Cardano is a very reliable project because it is very ambitious and FOR NOW has an advantage over Ethereum.
- Important! Remember that there will only be 52 NFTs in this collection and each one will have a starting value of 0.09 ETH.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Cheems Police